Merikotka, Viro 2014

Pb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Viesti:

Merikotka, Viro 2014

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pb »

Säätila pesällä(=Silma:n luonnonsuojelualueella)
Ei minua varten tarvii keittää... :cb:
Teppana

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teppana »

Vielä ei ole Sulev ja Linda näyttäytyneet pesällä :ornithologist:
Viime vuonna Sulev käväisi ekan kerran pesällä 4.2. ja Linda 13.2. ..ootellaan
... :2thumbsup:
- Aikainen lintu madon nappaa -
Mimmu

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mimmu »

Nyt ainakin kamera toimii eli aurinko paistaa! Kuva Pesivätköhän Linda ja Sulev tällä pesällä vai sillä vanhalla? Hiljaiselta täällä näyttää.
Moose

Viesti Kirjoittaja Moose »

Kyllä tämä on se pesä jossa viimeksi asuttiin.
- Time is simply one possible order of events - A. Einstein
Molly

Viesti Kirjoittaja Molly »

:D Ihanaa glaglatusta kuuluu läheltä ja kaukaa...ketään ei vielä näy :ornithologist:
All the birds have flown up and gone; A lonely cloud floats leisurely by. We never tire of looking at each other - Only the mountain and I. -Li Po-
Molly

Viesti Kirjoittaja Molly »

:( Joudun tuomaan tänne vähän huonoja uutisia tuolta looduskalenderin puolelta.
Tässä rennon viesti äsken:

Hello to everyone!

Last night I replaced the batteries but old ones were actually half charged and should work. Still put new batteries but today at daytime there is no picture... this is bad because there is bigger problems than only battery.

During daytime we can´t go there to fix the cam unless we are 100% sure that Linda-Sulev are not there or somewhere close. I will observe the area in the weekend to find out their behaviour. I think they have probably new nest (or they use their first nest). WTEs bring usually already in autumn new branches on the nest and start to come on the nest during first half of Feb. Our webcam nest in untouchable and haven´t seen Linda or Sulev there.

Sorry for bad news!

Eletään kuitenkin toivossa :prayer:
All the birds have flown up and gone; A lonely cloud floats leisurely by. We never tire of looking at each other - Only the mountain and I. -Li Po-
Teppana

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teppana »

Looduskalenderista ame:
March 12th

i have some sad but not unexpected news from Eagle-Urmas. he sent mail today. here's the part which concerns Linda's and Sulev's nest, the Saunja nest.
Quote:
Saunja cam will be removed from the list, because of unknown technical problems and as Renno reported according distance observation, there is no new material on nest visible. Means not occupied, but he doesn't know if new nest is somewhere close by. Better is not to go to old nest before new one is known.

('list' = list of active cameras. 'distance observation' = i guess that Renno has been observing the nest from far with binoculars or telescope and has seen no signs of life at the nest. he hasn't found a new nest either.)

the last sentence is a bit unclear to me, but i think that "old nest" here means this nest which we have been observing (and not the 2009-2010-nest where Sulli and Kluti and Teele and Timmu grew up). "new nest" might then mean the one where Linda and Sulev are now (probably) and which Renno still has to find.

Linda seems to be a restless bird-soul: she wants a new nest after a few years.
- i suppose here that she is the one who decides where to go.
a reasoning for this arguement: in 2011 Sulev came a few times to the old-old nest for nestorations and Linda came there on one or two days, but then they stayed away... i guess that Linda said to Sulev that she doesn't want this nest.

so i think it is time to wrap up things here and move to the Juras-Erglis nest. that is an interesting nest because there the male has rings and the female doesn't so they can also be individually identified like Linda and Sulev.

:treehug: Linda ja Sulev :treehug:

http://www.looduskalender.ee
- Aikainen lintu madon nappaa -
ame

Viesti Kirjoittaja ame »

jaha, täällä ollaankin ajan tasalla. niin,tänä vuonna emme päässeet seuraamaan Linda ja Sulevin pesintää. pesällä ei asuta eikä kamerakaan toimisi.

onneksi Latvian pesällä on yhtä kiinnostava pari, joten ainakin mä muutin kimpsuni sinne. munakuume alkaa nousta. :D
Lukittu